The Academy catchment now includes North Somerset and everything west of the M5 motorway.
There are six DPP centres serving the area. These are:
- Taunton (King’s School on Mondays from 5.30pm-7pm)
- North Somerset (Weston College on Mondays from 6.30pm-8pm)
- Minehead (West Somerset College on Mondays from 3.45pm-5pm)
- North Bristol (Marlwood School on Monday from 5.30pm to 7pm)
- East Bristol (Bristol Brunel Academy from 5.30pm to 7pm)
- South Bristol (Bridge Learning Campus from 5.30pm to 7pm)
There are PDG groups at the Clifton RFC training base on Monday and Thursday (5-7pm) and Bridgwater College on Tuesday and Thursday (5-7pm).
The DPP offers a programme for both players and coaches, with the bulk of sessions coached through games to enhance skills and understanding. Character development is a significant aspect of the DPP programme and the boys are encouraged to be resilient, self-reliant and self-aware.
In partnership with the Bristol Junior Combination, the Academy provides and supports strength & conditioning programmes at schools across the city. In addition, the Club provide coaching support in selected schools in Bristol.