Thursday, February 4th, 2016
Bristol Sports Bar & Grill at Ashton Gate is offering the chance to win a Sunday roast for four including a bottle of wine.
In order to be in with a chance of winning you must follow @BristolSportSBG on Twitter and RT the Tweet below, by 5pm on Saturday, February 6th.
Sunday roasts are available every Sunday at the Sports Bar & Grill from midday - Bristol Rugby and Bristol City season ticket holders receive 10% discounts whilst Forever Bristol and Lansdown Club members can take advantage of 5% discounts on food and drink.
Bristol Sports Bar & Grill will be showing all RBS 6 Nations games this weekend as well as all televised Premier League football games on the largest indoor pub screen in the UK!
Terms and conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Bristol Sport, its clubs, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Winner(s) will be notified via Twitter within one week of the end of the competition and the dinner must be redeemed by February 29th.
- The prizes are as stated, no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are non-transferrable.
- The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Bristol Sport relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Bristol Sport Limited, Ashton Gate Stadium, Bristol BS3 2EJ.
- The winner’s name will be available by writing into the publisher of the website at the Promoter's address no earlier than six weeks, unless otherwise stated, after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.