Two Weeks Left To Buy Season Tickets
Holders receive new, exclusive benefits
There are just two weeks remaining to snap up your season ticket at earlybird prices.
With the Club pushing for a place in the RFU Championship promotion play-offs, we are delighted to confirm that adult prices have been frozen for the first phase of sale until end of February, as well as offering new, exclusive benefits to our season ticket holders.
2013/14 season ticket benefits include:
- Huge reductions on matchday prices
- Entry to all home regular season and cup fixtures
- Free child season ticket for every adult season ticket purchased (Children under the age of 11 in all standing areas and South Stand)
- Option to pay via instalments
- Voucher for 10% discount for one item from Club Shop
The Club are pleased to introduce brand new benefits for 2013/14:
- Voucher for an additional matchday ticket for one home game for us by friend or family member
- Voucher for a free matchday programme for the first home game of the season
- Voucher for a ‘pasty for £1’
- Voucher for a ‘pint for £1’
For the 2013/14 season, the South Stand will operate on a non-reserved seating basis. Prices in the South Stand have reduced considerably, as it is the Club’s intention to use this area for Community Foundation initiatives including the Fans For The Future programme.
Chief-Executive Steve Gorvett said: “Season ticket renewal forms were posted today, so should be with our supporters before the end of the week.
“Bristol Rugby fans are the Club’s biggest asset – they play a key role in driving this team onto success. We’re grateful for your continual support and we hope that season ticket holders renew once again to take advantage of the best possible prices."