Wednesday, March 9th, 2016
Supporters visiting Ashton Gate for the England U20s v Wales U20s 6 Nations clash this Friday will be able to choose from a wide selection of real ales in the South and Dolman Stands*.
Open from 6pm, the concession located in the corner of the South Stand and Dolman Stand will be offering a choice of delicious real ales from local breweries, Butcombe and Ashley Down, including:
- Simcoe pale ale - Golden in colour, a pale ale in style: fresh-tasting and with good malt backbone. Hoppy without being aggressively hoppy on first taste, the beer showcases the fruit and pine notes of the US Simcoe hop.
- Haka bitter - A unique and enticing 4.5% bitter, LIGHT GOLD in colour, packed full of fruity Nelson Sauvin hops from New Zealand.
- Moxee IPA - A pale gold, fruity, easy-drinking IPA that showcases hops grown in the Moxee Valley in Washington State, a sub-region of the famous Yakima Valley.
- Rare Breed pale ale - Maris Otter malting barley, aromatic Herefordshire hops and Mendip spring water, to create this distinctive, refreshing, and clean-tasting pale ale.
- Butcombe Gold bitter - A refreshing golden bitter brimming with character, not to mention citrus hops and fruit. Made with 100% Maris Otter malt, and brewed using a single variety hop, English Fuggles.
- Butcombe bitter - The West Country’s favourite beer derives from pure Mendip Spring Water…notably bitter, clean tasting, refreshingly dry and distinctive. Classic amber in colour and made with 100% best Maris Otter malt (the Rolls Royce of malts), together with a blend of (never divulged) English hop varieties.
- Ashley Down Brewery pale ale - 4.3% a golden Pale Ale. Caramel malts balanced with a gentle First Gold hops bitterness.
- Ashley Down Brewery December - 4.6% rich hazelnut in colour, with a full body and crisp refreshing Goldings hop finish.
Season ticket holders receive a 10% discount on all food and drink in the concourse, whilst Forever Bristol members get 5%.
England Rugby U20s take on Wales U20s this Friday, March 11th at Ashton Gate - click here to buy tickets online.
*While stocks last.