Thursday, March 24th, 2016
Bristol City Women's Corinne Yorston reflects on her side's 3-2 victory over local rivals Yeovil Town on the opening night of the WSL2 season.
Also on this week's edition of Bristol Sport TV:
- Roundup from Bristol City's 6-0 home demolition of Bolton.
- Bristol Rugby's new Forwards Coach Mark Bakewell reflects on a week away for the squad and looks ahead to this weekend's clash with second-placed Doncaster Knights.
- Bristol Flyers Head Coach Andreas Kapoulas looks back on a mixed weekend for the club.
- Bristol Jets' new Head Coach, Rebecca Pantaney, gives her first interview since joining the badminton side.
- F1 motivational speaker Mark Gallagher gives an exclusive interview at the Bristol Sport Big Sports Breakfast.
- Highlights from the second annual Bristol Sport Schools Cup, featuring 16 local primary school football clubs.
- All the latest from the Ashton Gate rebuild including a familiar sight being installed in the South Stand concourse.