Time Running Out For 2013/14 Championship Club
Win your company logo on the matchday shirt
There is just over a week remaining for the 2013/14 Championship Club – a members only group that offers businesses and individuals the chance to have their company name on the 125th anniversary playing kit.
The Bristol Rugby Championship Club members will receive:
- A hospitality box for up to 15 people (including food) for a game of your choice
- Bristol Blue Glass 125 year commemorative rugby ball
- Company/individual name on the Championship Club page of the official website and matchday programme
- One half page advert in a matchday programme
- Four complimentary Centenary Stand tickets for a Bristol Rugby home fixture
The Championship Club is open now, with membership costing £950 (+VAT).
Members who join before the May 29th will be eligible to enter a prize draw where the first prize winner will win their company/individual name branded on the 2013/14 matchday shirt.
First prize – Logo and/or individual/company name on the 2013/14 matchday shirt
Second prize – Logo and/or individual/company name on the 2013/14 matchday shorts
Third prize – Two tickets for an England international at Twickenham at full hospitality
Fourth prize – A pitchside advertising hoarding
Fifth prize – Player sponsorship of your choice (subject to availability)
If you wish to be eligible to enter the prize draw, to be drawn on May 30th 2013 at the Club, you must:
- Become a member of the Championship Club before May 29th 2013
- Submit your entry for the prize draw on the application form available by clicking here
For further details, please contact Suzanne Roper on 0117 9581635 or via email on email@example.com.