VACANCY: Academy Strength & Conditioning Coach
Bristol Rugby seek an Academy S&C Coach
Bristol Rugby are pleased to offer a Full-Time Academy Strength and Conditioning Coach Position for the 2013-14 season.
We are looking to recruit a strength & conditioning coach to work as part of a multidisciplinary strength & conditioning, medical, and coaching team in an elite sporting environment.
The successful candidate will have the following necessary skills:
- A BSc or Msc degree in sport science or a relating area specialising in physical preparation of athletes.
- UK Strength & Conditioning (UKSCA) Accreditation
- Experience in delivering strength & conditioning provision to athletes to improve performance
- Have a good work ethic and ability to work within a multi disciplinary team
- Have good organisational and communication skills
The successful candidate will work as part of an experienced Strength & Conditioning team and will be responsible for the planning, delivering, and monitoring of strength and conditioning provisions for up and coming players within our EPDG, and Academy systems.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter, detailing your reasons for gaining this position, to Head of Fitness Lee Douglas at email@example.com.
Application deadline is Monday, 22 April. Successful candidates will be notified about interview dates.