VACANCY: Academy Physiotherapist
Bristol Rugby seek an Academy Physiotherapist
Bristol Rugby seek an Academy Physiotherapist ahead of the 2013/14 campaign.
The successful candidate will answer to the Academy Manager and Head of Medical Services and provide a physiotherapy service to identified members of the Bristol Rugby first team and senior Academy squad.
Key responsibilities and main tasks include:
- Ensure that the operational aspects of Academy Physio position is developed
- To communicate with the Head of Medical Service regarding players injury status.
- Assist in the development of strategies to improve the process of dealing with elite rugby players within the Team
- Assess, monitor and evaluate progress of all Bristol Rugby Senior Academy Players
- Liaise with the Coaching Staff and Fitness Coach of Bristol Rugby and the Academy Fitness trainer as required
- Create innovative strategies for monitoring player's fitness and develop strategies for improving player performance.
- Develop and maintain links between the academy and support clubs regarding the Bristol Rugby players.
For full details about the role and its salary, please download the information sheet by clicking here.
To apply for the position, please send a one page covering letter and CV to Head of Medical Services Dan Martin on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date is Monday, 22 April at 5pm and successful applicants will be notified about interview dates.