Last Chance For 2012/13 Championship Club
Only hours left to sign up for the 2012/13 Championship Club
Just hours remain to sign up for this season's Championship Club; a members only group that offers members the chance to have their company name/logo on the 2012/13 Bristol Rugby match day shirt.
The Bristol Rugby Championship Club is always open to new members, who will receive:
- A hospitality box for up to 15 people (including food) for a game of your choice (specific fixture, subject to availability at the time of enquiry).
- A ball signed by the 2012-13 squad
- Company/individual name on the Championship Club page of the official Bristol Rugby website and match day programme.
- One half page advert in one official Bristol Rugby matchday programme (specific fixture, subject to availabilty at the time of enquiry).
- Automatic entry on the official Bristol Rugby website Business Directory.
- Four complimentary Centenary Stand tickets for a Bristol Rugby home match (specific fixture, subject to availability at the time of enquiry).
The Bristol Rugby Championship Club costs £950 (+VAT).
Members joining before July 16th will also be eligible to enter a free prize draw where the first prize winner will win their company/individual name branded on the 2012-13 Bristol Rugby matchday shirt.
1st prize: Logo and/or individual/company name on the 2012-13 Bristol Rugby match shirt
2nd prize: Logo and/or individual/company name on the 2012-13 Bristol Rugby match shorts
3rd prize: Two tickets for an England International at Twickenham with full hospitality
4th prize: A pitch side advertising hoarding
5th prize: Player sponsorship of your choice (subject to availability)
If you wish to be eligible to enter the prize draw, to be drawn on July 18 2012 at the Club, you must:
- Become a member of the Bristol Rugby Championship Club before July 16 2012; and
- Submit your entry for the prize draw, on applicable form available from Bristol Rugby, before 5pm (UK time) on Monday 16th July 2012.
For more details or to join the Bristol Rugby Championship Club, please contact the Commercial Department on 01179 581 635 or email Suzanne Roper at email@example.com