Bristol in Business
The Chairman's Club
Bristol Rugby are offering the opportunity for you and your business to get involved with the club through a unique scheme: the Chairman’s Club.
£2,250 + VAT which runs throughout the 2013/14 Greene King IPA Championship season (September to May).
- Two Player appearances at an event of your choice
- Twenty match day tickets available for a regular season home game
- One table of ten in the Fullbacks Restaurant
- Four England International Tickets for a home Six Nations or Autumn International game
- Acknowledgement of membership in Match Day Programme
- Framed and signed Club shirt
- Fully funded and hosted trip to a Bristol away game for four people
- Private Dinner with Club Directors and Coaches once a year for two people
If you’re interested in getting involved, or would like to know more about the Chairman’s Club, please contact Commercial Manager Suzanne Roper on 0117 9581635 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, contact Commercial Assistant Sarah Gorvett on 0117 9581637, or email her at email@example.com.