Bristol in Business
The Chairman's Club
Bristol Rugby are offering the opportunity for you and your business to get involved with the club through a unique scheme: the Chairman’s Club.
There are two packages available – corporate membership and an individual supporters membership.
£2,250 + VAT which runs throughout the 2013/14 RFU Championship season (September to May).
- Two Player appearances at an event of your choice
- Twenty match day tickets available for a regular season home game
- One table of ten in the Fullbacks Restaurant
- Four England International Tickets for a home Six Nations or Autumn International game
- Acknowledgement of membership in Match Day Programme
- Framed and signed Club shirt
- Fully funded and hosted trip to a Bristol away game for four people
- Private Dinner with Club Directors and Coaches once a year for two people
Supporters can sign up for the 2013/14 season by making a £50 donation to the club. As members, you can receive:
- Annual social evening with access to players and briefing from Head Coach and Chairman
- Inclusion on the Chairman's Club 2012/13 Members board at the Memorial Stadium
- Weekly team news and press releases emailed to you prior to general release
- Personalised and signed certificate of membership
- Personalised birthday card signed by members of playing staff
The Chairman’s Club quarterly draw will be held on the pitch at the home games in January, February and May. The cost of purchasing one entry in all four draws is included in the joining fee.
Supporters can purchase as many entries in the draw as they like. If, for example, a member wants to have two entries in each of the draws, then the cost of the additional entry will be £25 on top of the original donation of £50 to join the Chairman's Club.
Prizes will include:
- Signed club shirt
- Mascot package for the person of your choice
- Two places on an executive fully-funded and hosted trip to a Bristol away game
To purchase a Chairman's Club package online, please click here.
If you’re interested in getting involved, or would like to know more about the Chairman’s Club, please contact Commercial Manager Suzanne Roper on 0117 9581635 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org