Bristol in Business
Match By Match Hospitality (£750 + VAT):
All fixtures for the 2013/14 season are available for box hospitality.
• Privacy of a box in the West Stand for 15 people
• Sandwiches & Hot pasties, drinks on account
• 1x car park space
• Match day programmes to all guests
• Pre-match visits from first team players
Cost £750 + Vat (Upgraded food £950 + vat)
Fullbacks Restaurant (£45 per person):
Whether entertaining corporate clients or friends and family, the Fullbacks Restaurant - located beneath the Centenary Stand - provides a friendly and relaxed atmosphere in which to enjoy matchday hospitality.
The Fullbacks Restaurant will be in operation for every league game at the Memorial Stadium, excluding B&I Cup fixtures.
The Fullbacks Restaurant package includes:
• Three course carvery pre-match meal in the Full Backs Restaurant
• Q&A with some of the first team players
• Matchday programme to all guests
• Seats in the Centenary Stand, offering an excellent view of the game
Tables of ten cost £400 (inc VAT), while tables of twelve are available for £490 (inc VAT). For individual bookings, the cost is £45 (inc VAT).
To book the Fullbacks Restaurant, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Matchday Sponsor Package (£1,450):
With the largest crowds in the Greene King IPA Championship, a Bristol Rugby matchday is the ideal opportunity to affiliate your business with the Club.
The Matchday Sponsor Package includes:
• West Stand suite for 10 people, providing a privileged view of the game from your own balcony overlooking the pitch
• 3 course silver service lunch, drinks on account.
• 2 x car park spaces
• Full page Advert / Editorial in the match day programme
• Match sponsorship announced over the PA system
• Player appearance in the hospitality box pre/post match
• Company logo on the front cover of the match day programme
• Signed 13/14 season shirt
• Complimentary match day programmes
• Opportunity for corporate promotion at the ground
• Pre match advertising on the Bristol Rugby website advertising your company sponsoring the up and coming game you choose
Matchday Programme Sponsor Package (£800 + VAT):
Reap the benefits of one of the most popular matchday programmes in the Greene King IPA Championship by becoming a matchday programme sponsor.
With a readership of over 2,000 people per game, the matchday programme is an excellent tool for businesses to the regional market.
The matchday sponsor package includes:
• A table of ten in the Full Backs Restaurant (includes pre-match meal, Q&A with Bristol players, a matchday programme to all guests and a Centenary Stand ticket)
• Company logo on front of matchday programme
For more information contact Suzanne Roper at email@example.com, or call the Commercial Department on 01179 581635.
Alternatively, contact Commercial Assistant Sarah Gorvett on 01179 581637 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.