Play-Off Hospitality Available
Fullbacks and hospitality available
Corporate hospitality and the hugely popular Fullbacks Restaurant is available during the business end of the campaign.
Bristol face Leeds Carnegie in the B&I Cup semi-final on Sunday before for a crunch Greene King IPA Championship semi-final versus Rotherham Titans on Saturday, 10 May (2.45pm KO).
The Fullbacks Restaurant package includes:
- Three course carvery pre-match meal in the Full Backs Restaurant
- Q & A with Bristol Rugby Players
- Matchday programme to all guests
- Seats in the Centenary Stand, offering an excellent view of the game
Hospitality Box package includes:
- Privacy of a box in the West Stand for 15 people
- Baguettes & Hot pasties, drinks on account
- 1 x car park space
- Match day programmes to all guests
- Pre-match visits from first team players
To book or for more information, contact the commercial team on firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0117 9581637.