Sign Up For '125' Competition
Take part in unique '125' prize draw
Bristol Rugby are offering you the opportunity to take part in a unique competition to launch the 125th commemorative season.
Costing just £125, one supporter will be in with a chance of winning a host of spectacular prizes as the Club celebrate our final year at the Memorial Stadium.
Proceeds raised will go to the award-winning work of the Bristol Rugby Community Foundation.
One lucky winner will be drawn at random at half-time of the league fixture versus Bedford on Sunday, 6 October.
If your name is picked, you’ll win:
- A 2013/14 season ticket
- A hospitality box for a B&I Cup game of your choice (subject to availability)
- A table of ten in the Full Backs Restaurant for a game of your choice (subject to availability)
- A home replica Bristol Rugby shirt
- Invitation to an exclusive Bristol Rugby training session with Director of Rugby Andy Robinson
- Invitation to the BRCF project to see how your contribution is helping young people in the city
- 125 cans of Blackthorn cider
- 125 bottles of Butcombe beer
All competition entrants will receive an exclusive Bristol Blue Glass collector’s item.
To be in with a chance of winning, you must be 18 or over.
Please send a cheque addressed to Commercial Manager Suzanne Roper at: Bristol Rugby Club, Station Road, Henbury, Bristol, BS10 7TT with your name, number and home address attached.
The competition opens on Friday, 6 September and the deadline for entries is Thursday, 3 October.