Don't Just Read, Get Involved
Bristol Rugby Community Foundation is a 100% self-funding organisation and our life-changing work with young people across Bristol relies heavily upon help and support from local business and agencies.
So, if you care about young people in Bristol or want to be associated with an award-winning charity, please do not just READ these pages, GET IN CONTACT & GET INVOLVED!
Make A Donation
You can make a donation to the Foundation online, or by cheque. The Foundation can also claim an additional 20% Gift Aid if you are a UK tax payer.
- DONATE BY CHEQUE, please make all cheques payable to Bristol Rugby Community Foundation and send to Bristol Rugby Community Foundation, c/o Clifton RFC, Station Road, Henbury, Bristol. BS10 7TT.
- DONATE BY TEXT, donate £3 by texting the word RUGBY to 70007, for terms and conditions please click here.
- DONATE ONLINE through our Virgin Money Giving site by clicking on the logo below:
Become A Corporate Sponsor
There are a number of ways that you can establish a partnership between your company and the Foundation:
- ADOPT US as your chosen charity for the year (invite us in to find out more about we what we do)
- PARTNER one of our innovative programmes and demonstrate your Corporate Social Responsibility. Increase your brand awareness/community reputation of your company by partnering a multi-award winning charity.
- COMBINE CORPORATE & CHARITY by letting us design a custom Bristol Rugby Community Foundation (charity) and Bristol Rugby (corporate hospitality/matchday presence) package to fit your requirements and budget.
If you’re interested in adopting BRCF as your nominated charity, would like to create a partnership or just find out more about Bristol Rugby Community Foundation, please contact Ben Breeze on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Implementing fundraising activities for a local charity is a great way to enhance staff morale and build team spirit, so why not:-
- ADOPT US as your nominated charity for your company fundraising events
- ENTER A TEAM into the 2013 Break The Cycle 101 mile cycling event and join other local business and Bristol Rugby fans in a 1-day cycling challenge on Saturday 1st June 2013. The challenge starts at the Memorial Stadium, visits The Rec in Bath, Kingsholm is Gloucester before returning back to Mem in Bristol!
Volunteering can provide huge reward and benefits for both the Bristol Rugby Community Foundation and the individual. If you are thinking about seeking a new job, entering university, working in sport or generally improving your coaching skills, the Foundation can provide the perfect opportunity to help you reach your goals and objectives.
Time commitment can range from 6 month and 12 month internships, to one-off events, so if you are interested please supply your CV to Ben Breeze on email@example.com.