Premiership Academy Rugby Camps
Bristol Rugby Premiership Player Development Camps cater for players of all abilities by teaching the skills and drills essential for performing at your best.
Whether you think you have the skills to be a professional rugby player, or a young player who simply wants to work hard on improving your game, our highly qualified and experienced team of coaches will deliver needs-tailored sessions that will create opportunity for every player to try out new skills and develop at their own pace.
Our Rugby Camps are the ONLY camps you need to attend!
- THE ONLY RUGBY CAMP endorsed by BRISTOL RUGBY and PREMIER RUGBY LTD.
- THE ONLY RUGBY CAMP where the CONTENT of the course is endorsed and vetted by the coaching panel at Bristol Rugby and is designed by RFU Level 3 coaches.
- THE ONLY RUGBY CAMP staged at Bristol Rugby's training base where camps participants TRAIN & LIVE alongside Bristol Rugby First XV players.
- THE ONLY RUGBY CAMP where talented young players can be DIRECTLY REFERRED to BRISTOL RUGBY ACADEMY
- THE ONLY RUGBY CAMP run by a REGISTERED CHARITY and so if there are any proceeds made by the camps, they go directly towards helping young people and young rugby players in Bristol and NOT into the profit margins of private companies!
- Daily mixture of technical input and fun; each day finishing with games that are based on the skills players have learnt
- Level of contact increases through touch, to grab and lastly full contact, and so supports the players by giving them the skills and techniques required to be successful as they rise through the age groups
- Exclusive visits from Bristol Rugby 1st XV players for coaching and Q&A sessions
- Nutrition and lifestyle workshops offering advice
- Speed, agility and quickness training
We understand that peace of mind that your children are in a safe learning environment is paramount.
- Each and every Bristol Rugby Premiership Player Development Camp is evaluated and fully endorsed by coaches at the very top of the sport.
- All coaches hold PRL Minimum Standards qualifications (min RFU Level 1, CRB, Safeguarding & Protecting Young People, Equity In Your Coaching, Coaching Disabled Performers, First Aid)
- All camps are run in a safe and enjoyable learning environment, and are run in accordance with health & safety criteria.
- 25th - 27th March 2013 at Clifton RFC, 3 day camp for 8-11yr olds, £90
- 2nd - 4th April 2013 at Clifton RFC, 3 day camp for 12-16yr olds, £90
- 22nd - 25th July 2013 at The Downs School, 4 day camp for 8-12yr olds, £120
- 29th July - 1st August 2013 at Clifton RFC, 4 day camp for 8-11yr olds, £120
- 5th - 8th August 2013 at Clifton RFC, 4 day camp for 12-16yr olds, £120
How Do I Book?
Places on camps are strictly limited, so please book early either by phone on 0117 9445847 or book online at www.rugbycamps.co.uk to avoid disappointment.